Separating SAP maintenance and SAP development
- Parallel operation of SAP project/release and SAP maintenance tracks with adjoining live system.
- Project/release development takes place in individual SAP systems.
- SAP Release Management with any number of parallel development systems.
- Modifications are introduced to the production in a separate SAP system after the test phase.
- Comparison of the modifications with the SAP project or SAP release tracks (immediately, weekly, ...).
- This is generally followed by a scheduled adjustment of the project/release development with maintenance tracks and subsequent implementation.
Accurate adjustment including all SAP changes
- Adjustments of SAP systems generally require large amounts of planning, as well as both time and personnel.
- Manual adjustments of long CTS transports lists are very prone to errors.
- Correct SAP import sequences of SAP CTS transports are often not available to employees straight away.
- Import errors are frequently only identified during the runtime and cannot be examined or rectified in advance.
- Considerable uncertainty in regard to time required and quality.
Efficiency, flexibility, quality
- Conigma™ allows for automatic adjustment of project/release tracks and maintenance tracks.
- Adjusted changes between system tracks are bundled together in individual CRs / transports.
- Identification of functional / non-functional dependencies during an import.
- By means of a highly flexible workflow engine, Conigma™ is able to depict an ITIL-compliant parallel development process.
- Conigma™ orchestrates changes with varying maturities by means of its unique 3-step overtaker handling mechanism (before an object import and during an object import respectively).
- Conigma™ ensures optimal transparency in relation to dependent objects by means of various dependency analysis mechanisms.
- Conigma™ can be set up out-of-the-box in just a few consultant days, and can be adjusted for 100% conformity with a client’s processes.