Global management of central and local changes
- Geographically-distributed, independent organizational units
- Mixture of standardised and regionally-adapted business processes
- Modular software construction sets for:
- Business processes
- SAP customizing
- SAP software components
- SAP templates with global customzing and local customizing
- Centrally maintained SAP templates as a basis for local customization (80/20 rule)
Clear guidelines for avoiding differing object statuses
- Complex, multi-level SAP system landscapes
- Dynamic SAP software logistics / SAP transport management
- various SAP software statuses of local units
- recursive dependencies of various modular SAP software components
- high demands for transparency in delivered SAP software statuses
- Parallel, multi-level SAP development / SAP customising for productive versions and project developments
- Incongruent SAP release management strategies for different SAP components (e.g. monthly synchronised releases for SAP ECC as well as quarterly releases for the dependant SAP SRM).
Efficiency, flexibility, quality
- Conigma™ supports freely configurable RFC processes (=request for change)
- Conigma™ automations for any number of complex SAP template landscapes (including dynamic SAP system/environment assignment)
- Conigma™ allows for automated release cutovers to various dates specified for the respective regions
- Conigma™ supports any desired mixture of push/pull strategies when importing CTS requests / SAP transports into the different regions.
- With Conigma™, the regions can decide for themselves when they set what into production and thus have complete control over changes.
- Conigma™ can manage any number of combination of changes as the basis for business process building blocks.
- Conigma™ can be set up out-of-the-box in just a few consultant days, and can be adjusted for 100% conformity with a client’s processes.