SAP Change Software Management
- SAP Solution Manager orchestrates changes in the SAP systems.
- Facilitates SAP planning and SAP monitoring.
- Controls the maintenance of SAP developments and SAP implementations.
- Supports the distribution of SAP software changes.
- Handles SAP maintenance activities and SAP implementations.
- Manages distributed activities (including planning, development, maintenance).
- Tracks project changes.
Clients have their own best practices
- Hierarchical object trees.
- n:m Relationships between incongruent object levels.
- Connection of SAP system landscapes with various incongruent topologies (e.g. SAP ECC 5 system landscape, SAP CRM 3 system landscape and, in parallel, SAP BI with, for example, a 2 system landscape).
- Various SAP transport mechanisms (e.g. Pull vs. Push).
- SAP transport management is no longer seen as the core task of SAP basis team.
Efficiency, flexibility, quality
- Conigma™ expands the SAP Solution Manager ChaRM by means of a data model that can be fully flexibel can be designed (e.g. hierachical releases, hierarchical changes and specific workflows).
- Conigma™ augments SAP ChaRM out-of-the-box by virtue of inheritances and aggregation within the object hierarchy.
- Conigma™ allows SAP Solution Manager ChaRM ]to transport fully automatically, even in incongruent system landscapes (e.g. SAP ECC 5 system landscape, SAP CRM 3 system landscape and, in parallel, SAP BI with a 2 system landscape).
- Conigma™ expands SAP ChaRM by allowing SAP transports to be imported locally using the pull-principle: an SAP transport managed with Conigma™ knows which software components are required before being imported.