Fragemented changes are continually implemented
- Similar (relatively limited) scope of individual SAP changes.
- No large-scale pre-emptive prioritisation on the time line.
- Short-term SAP development of each request after approval to development.
- Continual SAP development and enhancement of new or existing SAP applications and SAP solutions.
- Import in SAP QA is usually automatic following an export of SAP CTS request.
- Prompt test and SAP software distribution / SAP transport processes.
- In general, linear three- or four-system landscapes.
SAP Changes with differing priorities and running times
- Suitability of continuous development for stable systems with low rates of change and generally smaller maintenance requirements.
- In practice, common mix of short-term changes (e.g. hotfixes) and planned developments.
- Overview of the appropriate version of the development and customization components with partially completed tasks.
- Management of overtakers, avoidance of downgrades.
- Preventing previously rectified errors from reoccurring.
Efficiency, flexibility, quality
- Thanks to a highly flexible workflow engine, Conigma™ is able to display an ITIL-compliant “continuous SAP development process”.
- Conigma™ orchestrates changes with varying maturities by means of its unique 3-step SAP overtaker handling mechanism (during SAP object changes, before an SAP transport and during an SAP CTS transport).
- Conigma™ ensures optimal transparency in relation to dependent SAP objects by means of various dependency analysis mechanisms.
- Conigma™ can be set up out-of-the-box in just a few consultant days, and can be adjusted for 100% conformity with a client’s processes.
- Conigma™ can easily be adapted to all conceivable scenarios.
- With Conigma™, each SAP change or SAP request is bundled, individually tested and transported in its own SAP CTS request.
- Conigma™ detects both functional and non-functional dependencies during an import.