SAP Project or SAP Release development with a fixed schedule
- Relates to a project-driven or release-related development with a fixed schedule/release plan.
- New SAP developments and SAP changes are bundled together in individual packets or releases and installed in their entirety into the live system on the appointed date.
- Urgent changes and modifications can be made to the live system by means of these packets or releases.
Maintaining an overview
- of large projects or a release often poses such difficulties as:
- maintaining an overview of the CTS requests / CTS transports to be imported
- maintaining an overview of the relationship of CTS requests / CTS transports to each other, since in some cases these can build up on top of each other
- If modifications were made during the test phase, integrating these in the correct relationship into the existing CTS requests / CTS transports.
- Paying attention to the order of CTS requests / CTS transports (predecessors / successors)
- Where necessary, allocating projects to CTS requests / CTS transports.
Efficiency, flexibility, quality
- By means of a highly flexible workflow engine, Conigma™ is able to depict an ITIL-compliant parallel development process.
- Conigma™ orchestrates changes with varying maturities by means of its unique 3-step overtaker handling mechanism (before an object import and during an object import respectively).
- Conigma™ ensures optimal transparency in relation to dependent objects by means of various dependency analysis mechanisms.
- Conigma™ can be set up out-of-the-box in just a few consultant days, and can be adjusted for 100% conformity with a client’s processes.
- With Conigma™, each change or request is bundled, individually tested and transported in its own Change Request.
- Transparent, hierarchical bundling of CR’s in releases.